Insight: People are addicted to smartphones
Idea: The NoPhone is a technology-free alternative to constant hand-to-phone contact that allows you to stay connected with the real world. In other words, it's a fake phone for people who are addicted to real phones.
- We launched the project on Kickstarter and raised $18,316.
- Then, we pitched the NoPhone on Shark Tank and TEDx
- News reporters weren't sure what to think of the NoPhone.
- We have shipped 15,000 NoPhones across the world.
- And we recently released a downgraded model which was named the Most Useless Gadget of All Time. Even more useless than the Apple Watch.
- The NoPhone has been featured by CITYLAB,The Huffington Post, NY Mag, Mic, CNBC,Business Insider, Boing Boing, The Mirror,Washington Post, TechCrunch,The Daily Mail,Slate Magazine, Fast Company, Boston Globe,Verge, Lost At E Minor & The New York Times.