Brief: Put the focus on the employees of Albert Heijn (Supermarket in the Netherlands) on the social channel of Appie Today.
• Intercom Stars,a battle of talents that sing through the supermarket's intercom.
* A true showcase of characters and talent amongst the employees.
• 7 episodes (4 battles, 2 semi finals and a live final).
• 1 professional produced song and videoclip for the winner.
• +400k on average of every episode.
Darre van Dijk (ECD),
Ingmar Larsen (Art-Director)
Tim Menko (Copywriter)
Danielle Jonk (Account TBWA)
Quintin Baker (RTV TBWA)
Bram Koopman (Director) production company Big Shots
Hudson's Bay is opening up 10 immense department stores. How can we get the right employees for this ambitious project?
• A social recruitment campaign called
Join the Heartbeat.
• A video with projections in the empty mega stores with people we photographed in the street.
• The track in the video was shot with real sounds recorded from the city.
• Instagram influencers were used to spread the message.
• Over 5k applications!
Moyee - Under the Influence
To launch the Radically Good Coffee brand Moyee to the world, we created a taste test with a difference for the Amsterdam based Fairchain company. The 'heightened taste test' reveals the depth and richness of Moyee Coffee's incredible taste. With only a small production budget of less than $10k, the work went viral - featuring on Fast Company's ads of the week, Adweek and a host of other blogs across the globe.
Find a way to reach disappointed tourists that show up 3 days too late for the Dutch holiday Queen's Day due to an outdated travel guide.
• An authentic Dutch Queen's Day boat experience with the 'Missed The Boat' party, organised especially and exclusively for tourists that showed up too late.
• A tremendous amount of media reaching over 2.5 million people with a limited budget of just 1500 euro.
SIGNIFICANT MEDIA IMPRESSIONS:
RTL News, Telegraaf, NOS News, Radio 1, Radio 2,Radio 3, Little Black Book, AT5, PowNews
One Hour Agency develops business ideas within 60 minutes. An initiative of 8 young creatives that want to develop their network through creative business consulting. The agency kicked-off its career in New York. Where Ben Langeveld & Ingmar Larsen prototyped it with agencies like Your Majesty, Sid Lee, Ogilvy and WolffOlins. And after that worked for brands like Spotify, KLM/Air France and SBS/ Discovery Radio.
More about the One Hour Agency at http://www.onehouragency.com or #onehouragency
What others say about it:
‘You guys are pretty fucked up in the head, but I like that’ - Brandon Pierce, Creative Director Sid Lee New York.
‘I like it. It’s quick. It’s efficient.’ - Walter Naeslund, Creative Director Honesty Stockholm
‘I must say you guys are really breaking the template’. - Rodrigo Moran, Creative Director Ogilvy New York:
How can we combat smartphone addiction?
• A timed lock box that stores up to four phones.
• Within days the product on Kickstarter went viral (+ 70 million views).
• 30k raised on Kickstarter
• Featured on: UniLad, The Daily Mail, CBC Canada, NowThis Future, The Next Web, ELLE.
• Featured on websites in over 25 countries.