Brief: Put the focus on the employees of Albert Heijn (Supermarket in the Netherlands) on the social channel of Appie Today.
• Intercom Stars,a battle of talents that sing through the supermarket's intercom.
* A true showcase of characters and talent amongst the employees.
• 7 episodes (4 battles, 2 semi finals and a live final).
• 1 professional produced song and videoclip for the winner.
• +400k on average of every episode.
Darre van Dijk (ECD),
Ingmar Larsen (Art-Director)
Tim Menko (Copywriter)
Danielle Jonk (Account TBWA)
Quintin Baker (RTV TBWA)
Bram Koopman (Director) production company Big Shots
Moyee - Under the Influence
To launch the Radically Good Coffee brand Moyee to the world, we created a taste test with a difference for the Amsterdam based Fairchain company. The 'heightened taste test' reveals the depth and richness of Moyee Coffee's incredible taste. With only a small production budget of less than $10k, the work went viral - featuring on Fast Company's ads of the week, Adweek and a host of other blogs across the globe.
Find a way to reach disappointed tourists that show up 3 days too late for the Dutch holiday Queen's Day due to an outdated travel guide.
• An authentic Dutch Queen's Day boat experience with the 'Missed The Boat' party, organised especially and exclusively for tourists that showed up too late.
• A tremendous amount of media reaching over 2.5 million people with a limited budget of just 1500 euro.
SIGNIFICANT MEDIA IMPRESSIONS:
RTL News, Telegraaf, NOS News, Radio 1, Radio 2,Radio 3, Little Black Book, AT5, PowNews
One Hour Agency develops business ideas within 60 minutes. An initiative of 8 young creatives that want to develop their network through creative business consulting. The agency kicked-off its career in New York. Where Ben Langeveld & Ingmar Larsen prototyped it with agencies like Your Majesty, Sid Lee, Ogilvy and WolffOlins. And after that worked for brands like Spotify, KLM/Air France and SBS/ Discovery Radio.
More about the One Hour Agency at http://www.onehouragency.com or #onehouragency
What others say about it:
‘You guys are pretty fucked up in the head, but I like that’ - Brandon Pierce, Creative Director Sid Lee New York.
‘I like it. It’s quick. It’s efficient.’ - Walter Naeslund, Creative Director Honesty Stockholm
‘I must say you guys are really breaking the template’. - Rodrigo Moran, Creative Director Ogilvy New York:
How can we combat smartphone addiction?
• A timed lock box that stores up to four phones.
• Within days the product on Kickstarter went viral (+ 70 million views).
• 30k raised on Kickstarter
• Featured on: UniLad, The Daily Mail, CBC Canada, NowThis Future, The Next Web, ELLE.
• Featured on websites in over 25 countries.