I created this concept video at TBWA, we presented this to Vichy, the idea and rights are reserved by them.
We all enjoy the warmth of the sun, yet our children don't understand the risk of that big bright star in the sky and don't see the need to put on sunscreen. That's why we gave the kids a reason to put it on. Introducing FunSun, a face and body paint product that also acts as sunscreen. Side note, this is still a concept and not yet produced.
Brief: Put the focus on the employees of Albert Heijn (Supermarket in the Netherlands) on the social channel of Appie Today.
• Intercom Stars,a battle of talents that sing through the supermarket's intercom.
* A true showcase of characters and talent amongst the employees.
• 7 episodes (4 battles, 2 semi finals and a live final).
• 1 professional produced song and videoclip for the winner.
• +400k on average of every episode.
Darre van Dijk (ECD),
Ingmar Larsen (Art-Director)
Tim Menko (Copywriter)
Danielle Jonk (Account TBWA)
Quintin Baker (RTV TBWA)
Bram Koopman (Director) production company Big Shots
Hudson's Bay is opening up 10 immense department stores. How can we get the right employees for this ambitious project?
• A social recruitment campaign called
Join the Heartbeat.
• A video with projections in the empty mega stores with people we photographed in the street.
• The track in the video was shot with real sounds recorded from the city.
• Instagram influencers were used to spread the message.
• Over 5k applications!
Moyee - Under the Influence
To launch the Radically Good Coffee brand Moyee to the world, we created a taste test with a difference for the Amsterdam based Fairchain company. The 'heightened taste test' reveals the depth and richness of Moyee Coffee's incredible taste. With only a small production budget of less than $10k, the work went viral - featuring on Fast Company's ads of the week, Adweek and a host of other blogs across the globe.
Find a way to reach disappointed tourists that show up 3 days too late for the Dutch holiday Queen's Day due to an outdated travel guide.
• An authentic Dutch Queen's Day boat experience with the 'Missed The Boat' party, organised especially and exclusively for tourists that showed up too late.
• A tremendous amount of media reaching over 2.5 million people with a limited budget of just 1500 euro.
SIGNIFICANT MEDIA IMPRESSIONS:
RTL News, Telegraaf, NOS News, Radio 1, Radio 2,Radio 3, Little Black Book, AT5, PowNews
I worked on this sport only in the beginning on a conceptual level. I was involved in the beginning of the project.